To enable as many members as possible to attend, we will be holding two sessions every day. Morning sessions will take place between 10am – 12pm and afternoon sessions between 2pm and 4pm.
Our expert trainers will be able to share training materials and use visual screen sharing technology, to ensure you are fully up to date on all aspects of data completion training. Just because we can’t be together, doesn’t mean you can’t access full training and support from performance networks.
All you need to do is access the training session via a laptop or your mobile phone, and you’re good to go.
Just complete the form below, and we will be in touch with you directly to confirm arrangements. We will set up the virtual meeting, invite you all along, and then you simply click on the web link at the specified time and that’s it!
The data completion training will cover the following items:
• Introduction to APSE and performance networks
• Why we need performance data
• Familiarity with the reports
• Explanation of ‘family groups’
• Customer satisfaction surveying
• Performance awards
• Introduction to the website
• Introduction to the data collection templates and how to use them
• Do’s and don’ts
• Further support and involvement
Data completion training is free of charge to performance networks members and helps in both understanding the performance networks reports and activities as well as more technical training on completing the data templates.
This training course will enable you to:
• Gain an understanding of APSE performance networks and how we can offer further support and involvement
• Complete the data templates as accurately as possible
New staff or staff with little or no previous experience of performance networks who will be directly responsible for completing the data templates or wish to get a good overview of the performance networks process. This should include accountants and finance staff. If you have any queries about the training, or you would like to discuss other training requirements that you feel would be useful to you, then please let us know by contacting a member of the performance networks team on 0161 772 1810.
Register your interest in data completion training below: