Happy New Year from everyone at Performance Networks!
You should by now have received your performance networks calendar which gives you notification of some of the important dates coming up in the year. If you have not received your calendar or would like another, please contact the team email@example.com
We enjoyed another fantastic conference in Blackpool back in December, welcoming speakers from across the UK, France and as far as the United States. The awards were a wonderful celebration of the hard work and dedication of local government frontline services. Congratulations to everyone, click here to see a full list of all of the finalists and winners.
Second batch reports will be processed during February and March and reports will be issued throughout March and April. As usual, all authorities will receive an updated electronic version of the report, an updated PI standings report and an updated Performance at a Glance report even if they have not made any amends from the first batch of reports. Following the completion of the second batch reports, we will then go on to produce the last of the reports containing Year 21 data, including the Direction of Travel reports and Summary reports.
Our brand new web portal is now live. To check you are registered email firstname.lastname@example.org. The new portal now includes individual log-ins and allows for more reports and analysis to be uploaded onto the web. Within the new portal you have the ability to:
• Download the new data collection templates each year
• Update the service profile tables (SPTs)
• View and download all of your performance reports including those relating to previous financial years
• View the performance networks calendar including the submission deadlines and dates of key meetings relating to performance networks
• Upload your completed data templates
• Arrange bespoke training for your authority
• Access and download customer satisfaction surveys relating to your service area
• Grant different members of staff access to different elements of the portal
Data completion training, which is free of charge to members, will be scheduled for June - July 2020. Please click here to register your interest.
Forthcoming working groups in Manchester:
|Sports and leisure||11-Feb-20|
|Roads, Highways and DMG||13-Feb-20|
Click here to book onto any of the above meetings.