Looking for an interim manager?
At APSE we pride ourselves on responding quickly and effectively to all interim requests. APSE understands the local government interim market – we are the foremost specialist in local authority front line services. This is translated over to our understanding of what you will need from an interim manager meaning that we can quickly pinpoint what you will need to succeed.
Below is a diagram which shows the assignment process from first enquiry to successful conclusion. Selection to start date can take as little as five days to quickly help your authority achieve results.
- APSE will have an in depth discussion with you to determine how we can best help you succeed.
- If appropriate APSE will come and meet you to have an open conversation about your requirements
- APSE will identify between 1 - 6 interims who we match against your brief.
- Our proposal of support and CVs will be sent to you.
- If necessary we will arrange for a discussion between you and some or all of the matched interims.
- The interim manager will start as per your requirements.
- The client coordination officer will contact an agreed contact and the interim manager once a month to make sure that we are providing the best possible service.
- At an appropriate time APSE Principal Consultant will come to the authority to meet you and your interim.
- An exit strategy will be in place, to ensure a smooth transition to permanent officers.
- APSE will thoroughly evaluate the success of the project and offer a follow-up conference call with the Principal Consultant and assigned consultant to debrief.