APSE is always transparent about the consultancy cost. Services are discounted for APSE members and all consultancy is provided on a not-for-profit basis. APSE will only charge for days used, and many of our projects do come in at under cost.
If you would like a quick and non-obligation assessment of how much your potential consultancy could cost please fill in this form attached and we will contact you.
- APSE will have an in depth discussion with you to determine how we can best help you succeed.
- If appropriate APSE will come and meet you to have an open conversation about your requirements.
- APSE will put together a proposal of consultancy support.
- If required APSE can attend a further meeting to map out a detailed project plan
- APSE will undertake the project as per the agreed project plan. Our consultants will be in contact to arrange the start date.
- The client coordination officer will contact an agreed contact once a month to make sure that we are providing the best possible service.
- APSE will offer further support in implementing any recommendations. This could be through interim management, critical friend or mentoring.
- APSE will thoroughly evaluate the success of the project and offer a follow-up conference call with the Principal Consultant and assigned consultant to debrief.