Finders International was established by Managing Director Daniel Curran in 1997. Nowadays we are more commonly known as 'Heir Hunters' following our high profile appearances on BBC1’s popular daytime show ‘Heir Hunters’. Numerous appearances in the press and on radio and TV have set Finders apart from other firms.
Contact us on UK freephone 0800 085 8796, download the free 'Heir Hunters' App or visitwww.findersinternational.co.uk or www.findersinternational.ie for our Irish Office.
Aside from our HQ in London, we also have offices in Edinburgh and Dublin and a tried and trusted worldwide network.
We are best known for our work with the legal profession, but nowadays we work with anyone who requires help or assistance in tracing missing or unknown heirs, or the next of kin to a deceased person. We are highly skilled full-time professionals with an excellent reputation and credentials to match and work to a Professional Conduct Code.
We also offer a range of International Asset Services, including Medallion Signature Guarantees and Overseas Bankruptcy searches.
All advice and quotations are free of charge or obligation.
• Identifying and tracing unknown or missing heirs and beneficiaries worldwide
• We also trace Executors or Trustees
• Dormant & Orphan Fund Beneficiaries - we find heirs to accounts, trusts, shares, pensions or
• Public Sector Services - We assist Councils, Coroners, Hospitals and other public sector service
providers free of charge
• Property Transactions - we trace leaseholders, freeholders or persons named in a restrictive
covenant? or prove title to property or land.
• Missing Will Service - a thorough and inexpensive search for a will?
• Missing Will Insurance - if no will is found take out AVIVA insurance against a will ever turning up
• Missing Beneficiary Indemnity Insurance - AVIVA insurance against any further heirs or prior
claimants. Enables safe & permanent distribution
• Statutory Will Research - Finders have worked on numerous cases where a Statutory Will
application has been made
• Overseas Bankruptcy Search - a vital checking service prior to estate distribution?
• Missing Asset Service - ensure all estate assets have been recovered with one simple search
• Research/Family Tree Verification Service - avoid critical errors in estate distribution?
• Transferable Nil Rate Band Service - a potentially valuable Tax saving?
• Client Account Funds - trace (former) clients - fulfil SRA requirements quickly and easily?
• Estate Distribution Schedules - prepared free of charge for successful administration of estates
• Probate Property Sales & Services - from clearance, insurance, alarm installation and
inventories through to sales in one simple package?
• Missing Document Service - certificates to prove life & legal events obtained for you
We would welcome the opportunity to come and give you and your team a short, 30-minute presentation so that we can provide you with further information and answer any questions you may have. You can also credit this presentation to your CPD.